B.S., National Taiwan University, 1977
M.S., Princeton University, 1978
Ph.D., Princeton University, 1981
Analysis and Partial Differential Equations, Partial Differential Equations
Complex Analysis and Partial Differential Geometry
My research interests are in several complex variables, partial differential equations and complex geometry. I am currently working on the closed-range property of the Cauchy-Riemann operator in complex manifolds. One of my goals is to understand how the presence of positive or negative curvature will influence solutions to the Cauchy-Riemann equations and function theory on complex manifolds.
- M.-C. Shaw. L^2 estimates and existence theorems for the tangential Cauchy-Riemann complex. Invent. Math., 82:133-150, 1985.
- H. Boas and M.-C. Shaw, Sobolev Estimates for the Lewy Operator on Weakly pseudo-convex boundaries, Math. Annalen, 274 (1986), 221-231.
- M.-C. Shaw. L^p estimates for local solutions of on strongly pseudo-convex CR manifolds. Math. Annalen, 288:36-62, 1990.
- J. Michel and M.-C. Shaw. Subelliptic estimates for the -Neumann operator on piecewise smooth strictly pseudsconvex domains, Duke Math. J. 93 (1998), 115-128.
- So-Chin Chen and Mei-Chi Shaw, Partial Differential Equations in Several Complex Variables AMS/IP Studies in Advanced Mathematics, Vol. 19, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, RI, International Press, Boston, MA, 2001 (Math. Review: 2001m:32071), pp. xii+380.