Emeritus - Full
B.S., Fordham University, 1961
M.S., University of Rochester, 1963
Ph.D., University of Rochester, 1965
Differential and Algebraic Topology
Differential and algebraic topology.
- Francis X. Connolly and T. Kozniewski. Examples of lack of rigidity in crystallographic groups. In Algebraic Topology, Poznan – 1989, volume 1474 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, pages 139-145. Springer-Verlag, Berlin-Heidelberg, 1991.
- Francis X. Connolly and Douglas Anderson. Finiteness obstructions to cocompact actions on Sm x An. Commentarii Helvetici Mathematici, 68:85-110, 1993.
- Francis X. Connolly and M. deSilva. The groups NⁱKᵢ (Zπ) are finitely generated ZNⁱ modules if π is a finite group. preprint.
- Francis X. Connolly and T. Kozniewski. Nil groups in K-theory and surgery theory. Submitted for publication.
- Francis X. Connolly, Douglas Anderson, S. Ferry, and E. Petersen. Algebraic K-theory with continuous control at infinity. Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra, to appear.