BS, Mathematics and Physics, Duke University , 2015
Ph.D., Mathematics, University of California, Berkeley, 2021
Mathematical Physics, Topology
Functorial field theories and factorization algebras, topology
I am interested in mathematical physics, in particular in functorial field theories and factorization algebras, which seem to be two related axiomatizations of quantum field theory. Another main interest of mine is BV quantization. My research has centered around formal aspects of free fermions, as understood in a BV-theoretic and factorization-algebraic framework. I am also interested in constructions of factorization algebras for field theories on manifolds with boundary.
- Quantization of topological-holomorphic field theories: local aspects (2021). With Owen Gwilliam and Brian Williams. Available at https://arxiv.org/abs/2107.06734.
- Factorization algebras for classical bulk-boundary systems (2020). Available at https://arxiv.org/abs/2008.04953.
- Factorization algebras and abelian CS/WZW type correspondences (2020). With Owen Gwilliam and Brian Williams. Accepted for publication in Pure and Applied Mathematics Quarterly. Available at https://arxiv.org/abs/2001.07888.
- The Batalin-Vilkovisky formalism and the determinant line bundle (2019). J. Geom. Phys. 156, 103792 (2020). Available at https://doi.org/10.1016/j.geomphys.2020.103792.
- A mathematical analysis of the axial anomaly (2017). Lett Math Phys 109, 1055–1117 (2019). Available at https://doi.org/10.1007/s11005-018-1142-4.