Associate Professor of the Practice
A.B., Harvard University, 2005
Ph.D., Princeton University, 2010
Algebra and Algebraic Geometry
Number Theory and Algebraic Geometry
My research interests revolve around the interplay between number theory and algebraic geometry, a vast area which includes classical and arithmetic geometry, modular forms and Galois representations.
- Andrei Jorza, p-adic Families and Galois Representations for GSp(4) and GL(2), Math. Research Letters 19 (2012), no 05, 1-10.
- Andrei Jorza, Galois representations for holomorphic Siegel modular forms, Mathematische Annalen: Volume 355, Issue 1 (2013), Page 381-400.
- Andrei Jorza, Crystalline representations for GL(2) over quadratic imaginary fields, Ph.D. thesis, Princeton, 2010..
- Benjamin Bakker and Andrei Jorza, Higher rank stable pairs on K3 surfaces. Comm. Num. Theor. Phys., Volume 6, Number 4 (2012).
- Grigor Grigorov, Andrei Jorza, Stefan Patrikis, William A. Stein, and Corina Tarniţǎ, Computational verification of the Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture for individual elliptic curves, Math. Comp. 78 (2009), no. 268, 2397-2425.