William J. Hank Family Professor of Mathematics
B.A. Oxford in Mathematics and Philosophy, 1973
M.Sc., London, in Pure Mathematics, 1974
Ph.D., London, Mathematics, 1978
Office: 281 Hurley Hall
Phone: (574) 631-8847
Fax: (574) 631-6579
For additional information see Anand Pillay’s Personal Page.
- E. Hrushovski, Y. Peterzil and A. Pillay, Groups, measures and the NIP, Journal Amer. Math. Soc. 21 (2008), 563-595.
- D. Bertrand and A. Pillay, A Lindemann-Weierstrass theorem for semiabelian varieties over function fields, Journal Amer. Math. Soc., 23 (2010), 491-453.
- E. Hrushovski and A. Pillay, On NIP and invariant measures, Journal of European Math. Society, 13 (2011), 1005-1061.
- A. Conversano and A. Pillay, Connected components of definable groups and o-minimality I, Advances in Math, 231 (2012), 605-623.
- J. Nagloo and A. Pillay, On the algebraic independence of generic Painleve transcendents, to appear in Compositio Math.
Please direct questions and comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org