Ching Wei Ho
PhD Mathematics, University of California San Diego, 2018
CPhil Mathematics, University of California San Diego, 2015
BSc Mathematics, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2013
- Renee Bell, Ching-Wei Ho and Robert S. Strichartz, Energy measures of harmonic functions on the Sierpinski gasket, Indiana J. Math. 63 (2014), no. 3, 831–868.
- Ching-Wei Ho, The two-parameter free unitary Segal-Bargmann transform and its Biane-Gross-Malliavin identification, J. Funct. Anal. 271 (2016), no. 12, 3765-3817.
- Guillume C´ebron, Ching-Wei Ho, Segal-Bargmann transform: the q-deformation. Lett. Math. Phys. 108 (2018), no. 7, 1677-1715 https://doi.org/10.1007/s11005-017-1039-7.
- Ching-Wei Ho, A local limit theorem and delocalization of eigenvectors for polynomials in two matrices. Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN, rnaa116 (2020). https://doi.org/10.1093/imrn/rnaa116.
- Ching-Wei Ho, Ping Zhong, Brown measures of free circular and multiplicative Brownian motions with self-adjoint and unitary initial conditions. In revisions for JEMS.