Visiting Assistant Professor
PhD in Mathematics, Indiana University, Bloomington, 2015
M.Math, Indian Statistical Institute, Bengaluru, Karnataks, India, 2009
B.Math, (Hons.), Indian Statistical Institute, Bengaluru, Karnataks, India, 2007
Office: 106 Hayes Healy Hall
Phone: (574) 631-7776
Fax: (574) 631-6579
For additional information see Prasit Bhattacharya’s Personal Page.
My area of interest is algebraic topology. Specifically computational aspects of Stable Homotopy Theory. I keep keen interest in Logic and Foundations, especially Coalgebra.
- Prasit Bhattacharya and Philip Egger A class of 2-local finite spectra which admit a v21-self-map at the prime 2. arxiv:1608.06250
- Prasit Bhattacharya. Higher Associativity of Moore Spectra. arxiv:1607.02702
- Bhattacharya, Prasit, Egger, Philip and Hahowald, Mark E.: On the periodic v_2 self-map of A_1; http://arxiv.org/abs/1406.3297
- Prasit Bhattacharya The p-adic integers as final coalgebra.
- pdf. (To appear in WOLLIC-2015)
- Prasit Bhattacharya, Larry Moss, Robert Rose and Jayampati Ratnayake. Fractal Sets as Final Coalgebras Obtained by Completing an Initial Algebra. Article, pdf.
Please direct questions and comments to: email@example.com