Visiting Assistant Professor
Ph.D. University of California, Riverside, Mathematics, 2012
M.A. California State University, Sacramento, Mathematics, 2006
B.S. California State University, Chico, Mathematics and Computer Science, 2003
Office: 208 Hayes Healy Hall
Phone: (574) 631-8370
Fax: (574) 631-6579
For additional information see Curtis Pro’s Personal Page.
Riemannian and metric geometry, convergence with a lower sectional curvature bound in the GromovHausdorff topology, diffeomorphism stability, positive curvature and Riemannian submersions.
- (with Fred Wilhelm) Riemannian Submersions Need Not Preserve Non-negative Ricci Curvature, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 142 (2014), no. 7, 2529-2535.
- (with Fred Wilhelm) Flats and Submersions in Nonnegative Curvature, Geometriae Dedicata 161 (2012) 109-118
- Sagitta, Lenses, and Maximal Volume. J. Geom. Anal. (to appear)
- (with Mike Sill and Fred Wilhelm) The Diffeomorphism Type of Manifolds with Almost Maximal Volume. Comm. Anal. Geom. (to appear)
- (with Fred Wilhelm) Diffeomorphism Stability in Codimension Four, in preparation
- (with Fred Wilhelm) Stability, Finiteness and Dimension Four, in preparation
Please direct questions and comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org