B.S., Tsinghua University, 1987
Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania, 1994
Office: 132 Hayes-Healy
Phone: (574) 631-8711
Fax: (574) 631-6579
For additional information see Xiaobo Liu’s Personal Page.
- Elliptic Gromov-Witten invariants and Virasoro conjecture, Communications in Mathematical Physics, vol. 216, 2001.
- (Joint with Gang Tian) Virasoro constraints for quantum cohomology. Journal of Differential Geometry, vol. 50, 1998.
- (Joint with Ernst Heintze) Homogeneity of infinite dimensional isoparametric submanifolds. Annals of Mathematics, vol. 149, 1999.
- (Joint with Ernst Heintze) A splitting theorem for isoparametric submanifolds in Hilbert spaces. Journal of Differential Geometry, vol. 45, 1997.
- Volume minimizing cycles in compact Lie groups. American Journal of Math., vol. 117, 1995.
- Rigidity of the Gauss map in compact Lie groups. Duke Math. Journal, vol. 77, 1995.
Please direct questions and comments to: Xiaobo.Liu.firstname.lastname@example.org