Ph.D in Mathematical Physics, Russian Academy of Sciences. 2008
M.S. in Physics, St. Petersburg State University. 2005
B.S. in Physics, St. Petersburg State University. 2002
Office: 124 Hayes-Healy Hall
Phone: (574) 631-6288
Fax: (574) 631-6579
For additional information see Pavel Mnev’s Personal Page.
- Constructing exact discretizations of topological field theories on manifolds endowed with CW decompositions.
- Comparison of perturbative results in quantum field theory with non-perturbative ones, via the globalization procedure (relying on techniques of formal geometry) on the moduli space of solutions to Euler-Lagrange equations.
- Extending the perturbative path integral construction of quantum field theory to manifolds with corners of codimension 2 and higher, and comparing with Baez-Dolan-Lurie framework of (fully) extended topological quantum field theory.
- “Secondary" renormalization flow in topological field theory and Igusa-Klein higher torsions.
- How does renormalization in non-topological field theories interact with gluing/cutting?
- P. Mnev, “Discrete BF theory," arXiv:0809.1160.
- A. Alekseev, P. Mnev, "One-dimensional Chern-Simons theory,” Commun. Math. Phys. 307.1 (2011) 185-227.
- A. S. Cattaneo, P. Mnev, N. Reshetikhin, “Classical BV theories on manifolds with boundary,” Commun. Math. Phys. 332.2 (2014) 535-603.
- P. Mnev, "A construction of observables for AKSZ sigma models,” Lett. Math. Phys. 105.12 (2015) 1735-1783.
- A. S. Cattaneo, P. Mnev, N. Reshetikhin, "Perturbative quantum gauge theories on manifolds with boundary," arXiv:1507.01221 (2015), to appear in Commun. Math. Phys.
Please direct questions and comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org