Nancy K. Stanton
B.S., Stanford University, 1969
Ph.D., M.I.T., 1973
Office: 268 Hurley Hall
Phone: (574) 631-7436
Fax: (574) 631-6579
For additional information see Nancy Stanton’s Personal Page.
My research interests are several complex variables, partial differential equations and differential geometry. The topics I have worked on include the spectral geometry of complex manifolds with boundaries and of CR manifolds and the local geometry of CR manifolds.
- Richard Beals and N.K. Stanton, Estimates on kernels for the -equation and the -Neumann problem, Math. Annalen 289 (1991), 73-83.
- Spectral invariants of pseudoconformal monifolds, Proc. Symp. Pure Math., Vol. 54, Part 2, Amer. Math. Soc., Providence, 1993, pp. 551-557.
- Homogeneous real hypersurfaces, Mathematical Research Letters 2 (1995), 311-319.
- Infestesimal CR automorphisms of real hypersurfaces, American J. Math. 118 (1996), 209-233.
- Homogeneous CR submanifolds in C , Math. Z. 228 (1998), 247-253.
Please direct questions and comments to: email@example.com