Rev. Howard J. Kenna, C.S.C. Professor of Mathematics
Cand. Scient., Aarhus University, 1971
Lic.Scient., Aarhus University, 1974
Office: 276A Hurley Hall
Phone: (574) 631-6641
Fax: (574) 631-6579
Metric and Differential Geometry, Topology and Geometric Analysis.
- (with H. Karcher) How to conjugate C^1- close group actions, Math. Z. 132 (1973), 11-20
- (with K. Shiohama) A generalized sphere theorem, Ann. of Math. 106 (1977), 201-211
- (with S. Halperin) Contributions of rational homotopy theory to global problems in geometry, Publ. Math. de l’I.H.E.S. 56 (1982), 379-385
- (with P. Petersen) Bounding homotopy types by geometry, Ann. of Math. 128 (1988), 195-206
- (with F. Wilhelm) Metric constraints on exotic spheres via Alexandrov geometry, J. reine angew.Math (Crelle), 487 (1997), 201-217.
- (with Burkhard Wilking and W. Ziller) Positively curved cohomogeneity one manifolds and 3-Sasakian geometry, J. Differential Geometry 78 (2008), 33-111.
Please direct questions and comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org