A.B., Harvard University, 2005
Ph.D., Princeton University, 2010
Office: 275 Hurley Hall
Phone: (574) 631-0089
Fax: (574) 631-6579
For additional information see Andrei Jorza’s Personal Page.
My research interests revolve around the interplay between number theory and algebraic geometry, a vast area which includes classical and arithmetic geometry, modular forms and Galois representations.
- Andrei Jorza, p-adic Families and Galois Representations for GSp(4) and GL(2), Math. Research Letters 19 (2012), no 05, 1-10.
- Andrei Jorza, Galois representations for holomorphic Siegel modular forms, Mathematische Annalen: Volume 355, Issue 1 (2013), Page 381-400.
- Andrei Jorza, Crystalline representations for GL(2) over quadratic imaginary fields, Ph.D. thesis, Princeton, 2010..
- Benjamin Bakker and Andrei Jorza, Higher rank stable pairs on K3 surfaces. Comm. Num. Theor. Phys., Volume 6, Number 4 (2012).
- Grigor Grigorov, Andrei Jorza, Stefan Patrikis, William A. Stein, and Corina Tarniţǎ, Computational verification of the Birch and Swinnerton-Dyer conjecture for individual elliptic curves, Math. Comp. 78 (2009), no. 268, 2397-2425.
Please direct questions and comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org